Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
For this paper you will clearly articulate your values, attitudes and beliefs about a variety of topics, and then describe the positive and negative experiences that have directly or indirectly influenced the formation of them.
Organize your papers using your choices as subheadings:
• Premarital sex
• Safer sex education – Abstinence education
• Contraception / Protection
A number of factors may have influenced the development of your thinking about these topics; examples include the following:
• Religious upbringing
• Educational experiences/teachers
• Peers or friends
• The media (music, TV, magazines, movies, etc.)
• Parents and family (involvement, education, family life)
• Cultural or ethnic background
• Social experiences
• Other experiences that have been important to you
Be sure to include your age, culture, the number and sex of the children in your family of origin, where you are in the birth order, and your parents’ marital status. Give your paper an interesting title that reflects its content. Do not just write a chronology of your life… you need to describe your gender and sexual attitudes, beliefs, and values and specifically how they came to be that way.