Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Students are to research and write a short paper that explores ONE emerging or future innovation relevant to health and health care. Minimum 500 words with references. Use AMA or APA format. Plagiarism detection software will be used. Evidence of plagiarism will result in a failing grade- no exceptions. Write scholarly, and in your own words. In this case, references may be from a non-commercial video like the one in this module from The Medical Futurist. Scholarly articles may also be identified in a PUBMED search. Upload as a WORD document to Canvas. There are numerous ideas to pursue including genomic testing, artificial intelligence, biobanking, chatbots, three D printing, smart hospitals, the most innovative medical fields/careers of the future, the future of pharmacy, individualized medical care, wearable devices, nanotechnology, robotics, 5G innovations and so many more!
Suggested outline (modifications may be needed based on the topic you pursue)
1. Define/describe the health innovation you selected.
2. Discuss potential benefits
3. Discuss barriers to development and access by the public
4. Describe conditions that could speed advancement of this innovation.
5. References (don’t forget to use citations within the body of the paper that refer to your references.